More Anne Geddes Photos For Men: Featuring Chuck Norris!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hello. This is Chuck Norris.

If you read my introduction and are still alive, it is simply because I have not yet chosen to emerge from your computer monitor and pummel you. When Anne Geddes approached me about being the host for her "Man" series, she said that I would "get caught up in the moment" being around all of these cute babies. I immediately corrected her by saying, "Chuck Norris does not get caught up in the moment. The moment gets caught up in Chuck Norris."

Anne told me that after working with the babies that I would see how there is nothing more beautiful in the world than a precious, innocent child. I corrected this misconception by flexing my pecks. Now Anne understands what the world "beautiful" truly means. Unfortunately, she will never go back to photographing children.

Chuck Norris is a man of action. Let's do this thing.

Piece #5: Baby's First Steps, Baby's First Kill

Piece #6: Growing Up at 100 MPH

Piece #7: The Baby Basket
Piece #8: Building the Future

Piece #9: Pushing My Buttons...You had better be smiling right now. If you aren't, just remember I know a man who could rearrange your face before your next heartbeat. You had better also vote for your favorite new photo. If you don't exercise your right to vote, I know a man who will exercise his right to put you in traction.

I am that man.

I am Chuck Norris!


***MY COMMENTS ABOUT YOUR COMMENTS***

Charlotte - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! You said, "if you haven't ever done so, google 'find chuck norris' and hit the 'I'm feeling lucky' button. Worth a chuckle." Maybe I just like the random Chuck Norris quotes that float around the web, but I chortled - nay - snickered out loud at what happens when you do that Google search. I am still proud of myself for coming up with the whole, "Chuck Norris doesn't get caught up in the moment..." comment. Creating witty Chuck Norris quotes is harder than you might think it is. But then again, you're not Chuck Norris. Nothing is hard for him.

8 comments

Charlotte said...

if you haven't ever done so, google "find chuck norris" and hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button. Worth a chuckle.

7:12 PM
Olivia said...

This is possibly, no, definately the most disturbing thing I have ever, ever seen.

So, you know...thanks. I will never look at another anne geddes photo the same way again. And I will probably have nightmares.

By the way, I vote for the egg-dunking shot. So wrong, and yet, so funny...I think...

7:45 PM
elesa said...

Piece #7: The Baby Basket:
Cuz look at that baby! He's just sitting there inside that egg, cute as can be. He has no idea what's coming.
Saw a Chuck Norris poster today that said things like
"Chuck Norris doesn't style his hair. It stays in place out of sheer terror." and
"Chuck Norris grinds his coffee with his teeth, and boils the water with his rage." So, obviously, Chuck Norris awesome.

8:36 PM
Bryce said...

"Pressing My Buttons" made me laugh out loud. Nicely done.

9:15 PM
Col.Smeag said...

Chuck Norris Rocks. When I was a kid my grandma would drive us down by his first dojo and everytime she would tells "Chuck Norris's original dojo is around here some where." Never saw her actually watch a Chuck Norris movie and I don't think I ever saw where it was but "it" was around there some where.

10:47 PM
carmar76 said...

thank YOU! chuck is the best and i loved the quotes.

7:43 PM
BigDaddy said...

ROFL. I luv these! I'm voting for the 100mph cuz it rocks! :)
~Micah aka. BigDaddy

8:04 AM
Robin said...

I accidentally found your blog, and loved the Chuck Norris stuff, but I have to say the googling of Chuck is the funniest unexpected joke ever !!

4:28 PM